Well here is a rough top ten list

jamos5790

Supporting
Reaction score
Now I know some of these fish cant be housed together but I was just browsing the net and my new book and come up with a top ten list of fish I liked that should be able to go into my setup. they arnt in any kind of order.

1. SFE, already in there so he stays.

2. Flasher Scorpionfish or Spotless Lionfish

3. Scott's Fairy Wrasse

4. Mimic Tang, yellow or Indian Ocean

5. Blue Hippo Tang

6. Kole's Tang

7. Pinktail Triggerfish

8. Niger Triggerfish

9.Bluechin Triggerfish

10. Purple or Yellow Tang

Well out of the 100s of fish I have looked at over the last few weeks these are the choices I have came up with. Who has any of these, if you have more than one on the list how are they together, and how are they with your corals?

Any other comments are also welcome

I would go against niger, they wreck stuff. Blue jaw's one of my fav's

None of those. Don't you have a pretty small tank? Those are all large/agressive fish

Love my blue jaw, but unless you got a really small one, it'd be too big for your setup

what size tank we talkin' about??? Sounds like unless you've got a 1,000 gallon + display, you're asking for your fish tank to look like somebody threw the fish in a blender w/ all that aggression that will go on!

It is a 75 gal...only two of the fish are rated for over 100 gal so of they were small they would be ok...

I wasn't saying I was going to add ALL these fish just fish I think I would like....I'm only gonna pick like three for the tank.

correct me if im wrong, but scorpion fish tend to lay still disguised as a rock or plant... and tang's tend to graze on algae... I see this not going well for a tang thinking he is getting a quick snack

Well since some of yall can't understand my english or my postings I think that you might see less of mt thoughts here and ill just go back under the rock I came from....later!

Oh and THX for the help.

All I can see in this thread is some fellow reefers saving you from costly trouble...

Wrasses are the most fun fish to watch. Enjoy the 75 and read up and find out which of the other fish really do it for you and plan your future upgrade around it.

LilRobb;326982 wrote: All I can see in this thread is some fellow reefers saving you from costly trouble...

I agree with Robb. You asked for input and have gotten some very good advice. Sounds to me like you did not hear what you wanted. Good luck with your fish choice.

I still think most everyone missed the point. Like if I chose an eel, the lion fish, and a bluechin or another option would be the pinktail, wrasse, kole, and mimic tang.

I wasn't saying I was going to mix alot of them. I was just saying these are the ones I find interesting.

Dwarf lions are cool. Snowflake eel maybe.
I still love wrasses though. Nuttin wrong with a wrasse themed tank.

Smoothie;327282 wrote: Dwarf lions are cool. Snowflake eel maybe.
I still love wrasses though. Nuttin wrong with a wrasse themed tank.

Except wrasses get pricey lol. I love them so much. Tim has a golden Rhomboid i really want but sooo pricey@@! And I have to get 2 more t make a supermale. *cries*

Certain ones sure. Depends more on how you look at it and what makes you happy. Some people spend alot of money money on video game systems, hot rod parts, rims and tires, nicer corals, rare fish. Whatever does it for ya.

I like wrasses a lot but I'm scared the eel might eat them... So it would have to be types that get kinda big.

Back