Well that was fun...

Shawn

Market
Reaction score
So yesterday I decided to try to remove a sump from under my 40g....

And I busted my return bulkhead. So I got all that cleaned up and redone and figured I'd go ahead and organize my wiring (it's been a hott darn mess for a hott darn minute...) and build a cabinet to hold my 3 EB832s. So then my Trident stopped working. Went and bought another today. And another EB832. LOL. That's the most work I've done on my tank in two months... I forgot how easily a day can go by when you're working on your tank. LOL

And I busted my return bulkhead. So I got all that cleaned up and redone and figured I'd go ahead and organize my wiring (it's been a hott darn mess for a hott darn minute...) and build a cabinet to hold my 3 EB832s. So then my Trident stopped working. Went and bought another today. And another EB832. LOL. That's the most work I've done on my tank in two months... I forgot how easily a day can go by when you're working on your tank. LOL

Sorry about the problems. Is the Trident dead?

Dang sorry to hear that! How are you liking the trident?

Trident isn't dead. I'm able to send it in for repairs. I already bought another one while I wait on the first one to be repaired. I love the trident - it's been amazing other than this one hiccup. But it's still under warranty. And I'll have a second one for my second frag tank (which will be a while, but whatever - I'll have a backup if one fails)

Back