Westside frag swap (hiram, ga)

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
We are having a frag swap March 5th at an lfs in hiram. Looking help a up and coming lfs out. We gave 3 vendors so far and would love more also if your interested in coming to shop let us know here plz. It's free admission and free for vendors and sellers. Plz shoot me a pm with any questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

While the ARC does welcome informal gatherings, particularly in areas not adjacent to the metro area... we would prefer to have the LFS become an sponsor of the club.
-Thank you.

Fair enough...
Should they change their mind, I'd be happy to get them the sponsorship package as I PM'd you about. If they would like to support us I'm sure that we would be happy to support them.

So I can't have a frag swap and invite members off here? This isn't the lfs putting it on. This is me. I have a few nice vendors coming and just thought it would be nice to let other members know about it? The address I posted isn't the store it's a off site location that we picked. Bc a friend owns the building.

Will cash be exchanged between vendors and public?

Is this a commercial venture?

Why does it matter? This is the number one reason I won't be renewing my membership. It's crazy the things that aren't allowed anymore. The club is pushing so many people away it's not even funny.

Back