What corals are we missing in the club?

Same. Been trying to pick up some of the cheaper items for sale on here even if they aren’t the most impressive
Watch the auctions, they've actually had some gems on there lately. I think they even had a Walt Disney, I think the highest the auctions have gone are like $50. They've even have some nice pieces for $10-$20.

Rainbow Splice Millepora from Reef Raft Canada

I hope it looks as good in person as it does in the pictures.

Rainbow Splice Millepora from Reef Raft Canada

I hope it looks as good in person as it does in the pictures.
I'm looking to get more SPSs - one or two of the high end ones - just so we can get them in the club. I'm just interested to see what we're missing as a whole.

What about one of the rainbow pectinias? They seem even cooler than the space invader to me and I never see them anywhere around here!

What about one of the rainbow pectinias? They seem even cooler than the space invader to me and I never see them anywhere around here!

I agree! I’m a much bigger fan of multi-colored pectinia over space invader. This is especially true when you find one with good coloration.

Does anyone here have a 4 color cyphastrea? That could be another good one! Plus it grows fast and is easy to propagate

I also haven’t seen any of a few basic corals that we had up in Chicago.
•Teal Blue hammer
•Orange hammer
•Blue echinata with orange eyes

I agree! I’m a much bigger fan of multi-colored pectinia over space invader. This is especially true when you find one with good coloration.
I have a few rainbow cyphastreas... and I do have the 4 color pectina. Honestly, it looked like poop but its starting to get nicer and its growing on me. It's a cornbred coral so the fact that it looked like poop in person doesn't surprise me. I paid way too much for it considering its size a year ago but its up to 10 eyes or so. The space invader is just sooo BRIGHT that it really stands out in comparison. The green is vivid and it has a true yellow that is super bright... as you know a true yellow is prolly the hardest color to find for a reef tank. If you ever make it over here, I do have them side by side so you can compare them... I'm fairly certain you'd pick the space invader as well :).

I'm looking to get more SPSs - one or two of the high end ones - just so we can get them in the club. I'm just interested to see what we're missing as a whole.

I’d say
RRC jawdropper
Ultimate orange passion
DisneyJR
Cherry bomb
Bubblebath unicorn
And there’s a new CB mille that’s pretty insane(ly expensive)

I have a few rainbow cyphastreas... and I do have the 4 color pectina. Honestly, it looked like poop but its starting to get nicer and its growing on me. It's a cornbred coral so the fact that it looked like poop in person doesn't surprise me. I paid way too much for it considering its size a year ago but its up to 10 eyes or so. The space invader is just sooo BRIGHT that it really stands out in comparison. The green is vivid and it has a true yellow that is super bright... as you know a true yellow is prolly the hardest color to find for a reef tank. If you ever make it over here, I do have them side by side so you can compare them... I'm fairly certain you'd pick the space invader as well :).

Would you be down to frag the 4 color and space invader?

I’d say
RRC jawdropper
Ultimate orange passion
DisneyJR
Cherry bomb
Bubblebath unicorn
And there’s a new CB mille that’s pretty insane(ly expensive)

I’d have to go half on a jaw dropper lol $1200+ for a half inch frag

I’d have to go half on a jaw dropper lol $1200+ for a half inch frag

@The_Harris_co
I’ve been offered it for as little as 750 and a mini colony for 2400. I know someone if there is genuine interest.

also how often does something that sells for $2400 today lose all it’s value in a year or so? Idk this industry/hobby like that and it seems it would hold its value for a long time but I know trends come and go

also how often does something that sells for $2400 today lose all it’s value in a year or so? Idk this industry/hobby like that and it seems it would hold its value for a long time but I know trends come and go

I’ve had my eye on it for quite some time and the price hasn’t come down. I’m told it’s a fairly slow grower. Search on the other site and FB it seems to sell very fast as well.

Unfortunately I’m not gonna pass on my plug however when you’re ready I can see what’s available just be ready to jump. Hell if things stay stable here I might get one too.

Back