What do you feed your fish daily?

lsu_fishfan

Market
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm wondering what everyone is using to feed their fish on a daily basis, or majority of the time. I mainly use Hakari small pellets.

Frozen pe mysis cube, rods original blend (quarter size+), and 1/4 tsp of freshly hatched brine shrimp a day. pellets maybe once every 10 days.
oh, and half a sheet of rods nori 2-3 times a week

New Life Spectrum Optimum Flakes in auto-feeder twice per day... New Life Spectrum Thera+ (two pinches per day)... frozen Mysis couple times per week... constant supply of nori. My fish are well fed!

Daily my tank gets, 6 feedings of 1/2 teaspoon of pellets(auto feeder), about 1/8 cup of home made frozen, 1 to 3 sheets of nori and pinch of baby brine eggs into the hatchery 4 times a day(another auto feeder)

Your poll cant contain me!

EnderG60;1105019 wrote: Daily my tank gets, 6 feedings of 1/2 teaspoon of pellets(auto feeder), about 1/8 cup of home made frozen, 1 to 3 sheets of nori and pinch of baby brine eggs into the hatchery 4 times a day(another auto feeder)

Your poll cant contain me!

lol, your right I wasn't prepared for the comprehensive feeding schedules :thumbs:

I feed two or three times a week. It's usually either flake, pellets or mysis shrimp. I alternate.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I make my own mix and freeze it. I use nori, scallops, squid, octopus, clams, shrimp and whatever else the seafood dept has in stock. I supplement with large and small pellets.

Bcavalli;1105024 wrote: I make my own mix and freeze it. I use nori, scallops, squid, octopus, clams, shrimp and whatever else the seafood dept has in stock. I supplement with large and small pellets.

Brett, Where do you get yours.

I feed pellets 3x a day and then Rods and nori every other day

I've been making my own frozen too. I get fish and shrimp from a sushi chef friend of mine. Then I get squid, octopus, clams and whatever else looks good from Assi or Super H.

I freeze it all and then run it through the food processor while frozen. Then mix it all up adding some roe, flake, nori, Selcon along with some other supplements. The fish love it but getting the food processor down is an art. The last batch might be chopped up just a little to fine.

I'll then alternate this mix with Mysis while supplementing with a variety of pellets and sheets of nori.

New life pellets twice a day + mysis/brine shrimp frozen 3cubes twice a week

3-4 times daily:
Pe mysis
Hakari mysis
Gamma blaster mosquito larvae
Hakari brine
S.E.L.C.O Boost

Also, live black worms and live pods
Shredded fresh shrimp from publix

a>

Back