What else can I add?

Ace of Spades;286839 wrote: Can anybody help me? The guy down at the local Petland said I needed special lamps for a saltwater tank. So I bought one of these, I just can't figure out where to put it.
MagicLamp.jpg
alt="" />

Hey ace-I got an idea of where you can put it!:D

Ace of Spades;286839 wrote: I bought one of these, I just can't figure out where to put it.
MagicLamp.jpg
alt="" />

uhhhh... is the answer to that question just as obvious to every else...?

:lol2:

well I like the idea of the mantis, but I'm afraid he'll fight w/ the cleaner shrimp--it seems ich has been a problem in this tank and I don't know why;

ericmcj31;286848 wrote: well I like the idea of the mantis, but I'm afraid he'll fight w/ the cleaner shrimp--it seems ich has been a problem in this tank and I don't know why;

Just dose it with Kick-Ich. Heard that works miracles.

No linda copper works the best. But that is expensive so yeah you should go with what she said

Mockery;286866 wrote: No linda copper works the best. But that is expensive so yeah you should go with what she said

I've got some old wire laying around-can't I just throw that in the tank?? As a matter of fact, I could just leave a couple yards of it rolled up in the back of the tank-so it'll be kinda out of sight

Hey, I have a peacock mantis that would go great in there, but with all those inverts, you really should get a zebra eel, but only if you don't put a top on it. They don't like it stuffy.

Well I used all our duck tape holding our rabbit-ear antnnaes to the TV-so I'm just gonna have to stack the carpet on top; I may weigh it down w/ a sheet of plywood or something

Sounds good. The eel and mantis will keep that sand bed stirred up for you really well. Just don't put your rocks on the bottom of the tank, don't want them getting in the way

Back