What is it?

freezerrat

Market
Reaction score
I'm curious as to what something is. A while back I got a rock with a toadstool from a fellow reefer. On the underside of the rock is something with perfectly clear tentacles and white/pinkish tips. It has been there as long as I had the rock and it has grown somewhat. I'm just wondering what it might be. I can't get a good pic due to its location and lack of light.

if you can, and if that is really what it is (its what it sounds like at least). But its not the end of the world. I have 1 aptasia that for the life of me I cannot not get rid of...so I just enjoy it now. one wont ruin the tank, but with a glass its hard to spot new ones, and they multiply pretty quickly...let someone else pipe in, but I sat try to get rid of it, but do not stress it.

yep get it out. you can get some peppermint shrimp or joe's juice i got shrimp and they took care of it for me i went to c bay and got them 3 for $19.99

Sounds more like a pseudocorynactis or Caribbean corallimorph to me and if it is it is probably harmless. They pretty much stay in the dark and open up more at night.

Pseudocorynactis!! WOOHOO!!
I googled it and that is what it looks like. I'm glad I don't have to get rid of it. It's kind of nice looking for the underside of a rock.

Back