What is the maximum amount of tanks you have had running at one time?

biocubebrandon

Market
Reaction score
What is the maximum amount of tanks you have had running at one time?

For me it was a Biocube 29 gallon tank, another Biocube 29 for quarantine/hospital tank, the Red Sea 525 (which is the only one running now), a 13.5 gallon Fluval Evo and a 3 gallon Pico tank.

No biocubes running? Sounds like you better change your name to “redsea525brandon” 😏😂
I’ve only ever had a 75g display and a 30g QT running on my own, but in college my buddies and I had a 29g biocube and two fluval 10gs that we kept on top of our cabinets in the kitchen! It was a pretty laid-back setup, just live rock and some clowns, but it was enough for the space/time that we had there!

Just to clarify, only the 10 gallon tanks were on top of the cabinets 😂 the biocube was on a dining table thing so it was shared between the kitchen and the living room. It was awesome!

I'm at 8 currently 4 salt (55 main tank, biocube 29, nuvo 8 kitchen tank, and a 40 i keep full of rock and cycled media) and 4 fresh (10 gallon hospital, 55 main, 20 long planted and a 36 turtle tank)

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tapatalk

Managing an LFS single handidly... 24 separate saltwater systems (maybe 60ish tanks).

...i dont ever recommend more than 2 tanks. Any more is wayyy too much IMO

Back