What is your favorite fish?

I had one years ago down in Florida, one of the coolest specimens I've ever had. In fact the tank was dedicated to just him and I was perfectly fine with that. Ended up donating him to Seaworld as I got the reef bug and converted his tank.

buffcole;1087581 wrote: Butterfly and black tang.

Ralph ATL, I have a question for you. I had a Mel wrasse and I haven't seen it for a couple months. Some say that they come out after a couple months and some say it died. I've had it since 2012.

it's dead

Ralph ATL;1087407 wrote: NO question!

IMG_3448.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_3621clong.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_2691.jpg
alt="" />
Very nice!

Hey Ralph, who's tank is that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need to stop by and see them on my way to the lake. My tort frag must be huge by now!

MvM;1087619 wrote: I need to stop by and see them on my way to the lake. My tort frag must be huge by now!

it died in the sand...I'll cut you another though! It got soo huge!

Ha! It's all good.

here it is! hydroids killed it:bottom center almost right..

IMG_2922.jpg
alt="" /></a>

civics14;1087417 wrote: Ahi Tuna - just delicious
:thumbs:
HiImSean;1087433 wrote: I'd love to get a Regal Angel but I'm super nervous to drop that kind of money of a difficult fish. I also like 8-Line flasher wrasses and diamond tail flasher wrasses.
The regal angelfish is very beautiful!
jhallewell;1087510 wrote: I have always loved percula clowns, and had them in all my reef tanks, but some other fish that I think are amazing are the Austalian Harlequin Tusk, Chevron tang, Flame Angel, and Achilles Tang.
The harlequin tusk and Achilles are also some of my favorites :)
buffcole;1087581 wrote: Butterfly and black tang.

Ralph ATL, I have a question for you. I had a Mel wrasse and I haven't seen it for a couple months. Some say that they come out after a couple months and some say it died. I've had it since 2012.
Butterfly's are beautiful fish, I hope to have some one day
Ralph ATL;1087624 wrote: here it is! hydroids killed it:bottom center almost right..

IMG_2922.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Looking good Ralph!

Back