What is your favorite LFS

ilovesam08

Market
Reaction score
&& why??

The reason I am asking is because I am thinking of making a trip to one I have never been to before. So I thought I would get yalls input on which is your favorite and why.

Im with Barb, they all have pros and cons.

If I had to pick one that is a 'must see' it would be Marine Fish.

If I was looking for the best deals it would be Saltwater City, Keen Reef, and Pets Unlimited (non sponsor)

You should just arrange to meet up with Barbara and go on her 'store tour'. I think on ocassion she hits a bunch of them in one big round.

You should just arrange to meet up with Barbara and go on her 'store tour'. I think on ocassion she hits a bunch of them in one big round.

I like Optimum Aquarium and SWC the best. Optimum for stock SWC for equipment. (Sal has tons of used stuff!)

Fish Scales
SWC
Einstien's
forumdisplay.php

Barbara;265131 wrote: Yes I do. Now that Cap Bay is gone, it's not the same trip though. And when Optimum moves, it's really going to suck. My trip was

Optimum
Cap Bay
Atlantis
Marine Fish

I could do that circuit and make a half a day of it! Now I'll replace Cap Bay with Creation.

I used to do the Cap Bay, Marine Fish, and Fish Store and more circuit almost every Saturday. Now it's just a trip out to Einstein's and Keen.

I like Creation for the beauty, SWC because they are S/W only, and Atlantis is like the bar your parents told you to stay out of. All three have great livestock and I don't have to worry about dealing with little wannabe surfer dudes who wouldn't know what saltwater was if you dumped them in the Dead Sea. Jerry at Atlantis is a crotchedy old

Barbara;265185 wrote: No kidding! I have almost got his schedule down to memory and can actually avoid him almost 100% of the time now. What a jerk. Dan's my favorite. Sometimes it's amusing to go in there when Dan has finally had enough of Jerry and gives him what for! That is worth the drive to see.

Yes it's very amusing. Lots of knowledge there though.

My Favorite would have to be Fish Scales because I work there. My seconded favorite world definitely be The Aviarium.
Chris C

My favorite in ATL is Optimum Aquarium, but it's the only one I've been to. It's 4min from my girlfriend's parents house and perfect to drop by on the way out of town. All of my live rock came from there.

aquarium center- prices are great and trey is a monster
swc- sal knows aton about saltwater and the prices are great.

Back