What is your favorite LFS

Sorry it took so long to reply, Been a little busy with a new project.
But I have only been to two of these stores.
SWC && Marine fish.

I used to love to go to Capp. Bay.

Yeah I need to take a tour, But before I do so, I want a lot of money to take with me.
thank you all for your responses, I will have to take a look around all of them.

Keen for great prices and selection.
SWC for great prices and great service (Sals tha man)
Creation if you want to see a store that makes you say "WOW!" zero edge frag tanks???? Are you kidding me!!

Fish Scales; Chris, Jamie, and Julie always there for great advice, Love em they are like family.
Keen Reef; Tim always informative, also love going there
I enjoy all of the LFS I have visited, Nemo Fish, Marine, Aviarium, Einstein's. Do not get to northwest side of town so I have nothing to offer on LFS located there. But I only hear good things.

I would say Marine Fish is my favorite, its like 2 minutes from my house, friendly service, and I know everyone in there... plus the selection is good

atlantis aquarium I went inside once and won't go again.. I feel like im going to catch a disease just walking around inside there

SWC is nice, but about a 20 minute drive so that sucks

personally I never liked capp bay, the two employees I always seem to work with were *******s and answered every question with "uh huh" and im sure you all know who im talking about haha

Back