What kind of anemone am I?

ga-peaches72

Market
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what kind of anemone this is? When I got it in January all they said was it was a long ten. But I dont know what kind. I know it has gone from being the size of a quarter to the size of my hand. It was all white nad now it is brown,green and like a yellow on the inside ten. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Sorry I guess it didn't work. Here it goes again.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
163896=10121-4-10-08 014.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
163896=10121-4-10-08 014.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="4-10-08 014.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Do they usually grow so fast? I know that he has grown alot since it found a spot it liked in the tank. Most of the growth has been in the past month month and a half.

Yes, I bought mine around 3 inch..Now its 12-15, so I cut back on feeding its shrimp to once every 3 days..Use to be everyday. :sad: . Is it hosting a clown? If you don't have a clown, you should get one for it to host.

I have two clowns that wont host in any thing. I wish they would. I also have a maroon that does host so maybe one day.

Wow, thats so odd. I can understand false perc but maroon? I had a maroon all by itself in a tank for 1-2 month all lonely so I decided to get a BTA..Within minute that maroon was trying to host a shriveled stressed out BTA..

maroons host bubble tip anemones in the wild. i have one of each and my maroon jumped in as soon as he was used to my tank. but before that i had false percs that would even look at it. look up what kind of clown host the glta in the wild. its the way to go.

Back