What were the free samples at the expo?

lizzyann

Market
Reaction score
I finally pulled out the two bottles of food additive that were being giving away at the expo and the label has rubbed off on one of them. I have the Continuum Aquatics Bio Viv HUFA, but the description and directions on the second bottle from Brightwell Aquatics has completely rubbed off. Anyone have one they could snap a picture of for me so I know what it is and how to use it?

I used mine already but it's kind of like an appetizer/enhancer I think, instructions were to introduce about 20 minutes before feeding. I used a half bottle in my 72 and I had AMAZING polyp extension before even putting the HUFA in.

Just to be clear - there were 2 sets of samples given away. One was "Polyp Extension" and "Reef Roids" by Polyp Labs. There were in small glass vials. The other set was from Continuum/Brightwell and were the larger plastic bottles. I believe we're all talking about the larger, plastics, Continuum/Brightwell products. I'm on the road right now for work but when I get back in town I'll take a pic and post the second one's here.

Thank you both! Yea, definitely talking about the Continuum/Brightwell stuff. I've got info on Continuum but don't know what the Brightwell is. Makes sense that it is an appetizer enhancer type thing to use before the other food product. Would love a pic of the instructions, thanks!

Back