whats the biggest Bristle worms you have seen?????

Grendal.....still haven't caught him yet either! This was taken over 1 1/2 years ago. He is a little bigger now, just a little!
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
200075=11921-Worm.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
200075=11921-Worm.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Worm.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
200075=11920-Worm2.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
200075=11920-Worm2.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Worm2.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Mark,
I had one that big, maybe bigger and I caught it with a stainless steel kabob skewer. Honestly, it was such a relief to get that thing out!

flinster;200087 wrote: Mark,
I had one that big, maybe bigger and I caught it with a stainless steel kabob skewer. Honestly, it was such a relief to get that thing out!
It was over 10"

I have some monsters that live in the rock in a corner behind my anem. They don't seem to bother anything since the corner is blocked off. I would say they are at least 8" long ea.

These things are nasty. A guy brought in some LR to be bleached, no, I don't know why he would want his LR bleached unless he just wants to start over, but I swear that when I was pulling the rock out of the container in the bottom in the water there was a bristleworm about 24-30" long. Nastiest thing I ever saw. I didn't want anything to do with it.

flyingarmy;200075 wrote: Grendal.....still haven't caught him yet either! This was taken over 1 1/2 years ago. He is a little bigger now, just a little!

thats what mine looks like do i need to get him and the few other good size ones out if so how

Back