What's This?????

sparksfly

Market
Reaction score
<span style="font-size: 12px;">I got this from a lady who was selling everything she had. These things are huge . The first picture is about the size of a basketball and the second thing is about the size of a football. Can anyone help out because I'm clueless.
</span>
jimmie05
>
th_Picture005.jpg
alt="" /></a>
jimmie05
>
th_Picture004.jpg
alt="" /></a>

jimmie05
alt="" />

The first one looks like Birdsnest or Cats paw. I can't tell what the second is from the picture. But it is defiantly an acro of some sort.

I'll see if I can pick it up out of the water and get a better pic. But thanks for the help.

prolly not a birdsnest, those are usually thin branched, you might be right with the cats paw tho.

been doing some research but no luck. Im going to try and see if my local fish store will buy them from me this weekend.

You might have better luck selling the acro here. You'll get more money for it anyways. I might even be interested in it :)

-Andy

I don't even have a clue what to ask for it. Ill post a fs thread in a min I guess.

The first one is pocillipora eyeduxi, not the right spelling. The second is either anacropora or another type of acro. You'll need plenty of light and water flow for both.
Richard

well looks like its time to sell then since all I have is pc lights. For sale thread has been made.

Back