Whats your longest living fish ?

johnr2604

Market
Reaction score
I have been talking with some people about this and curious to see what everybody says. Sorry if there is another similar thread but I couldn't find one. As for me I had a Flame angel that lived for around 8 years. I also had a pair of occelaris clowns that lived around the same amount of time. The angel died when I moved and the clowns died a year later. I have heard of people keeping fish 14 and 15 years. How about you?

Currently my maroon clowns....been in my possession for 3 years. How old they actually are tho, not a clue.

I think I had one live almost a week once. I dont know what the problem is with my tank? :unsure:

I have a pink spotted goby almost 4 years old. It was my first fish.

chicagoman_35;198754 wrote: pair of percs, 18 years

That's insane! You must have been devastated when they passed... I've had my clowns for ~ 5 yrs

We have a six year old Bangaii cardinal right now. We just had a 6 year old atlantic pygmy angel die...very sad. We sold a 5 year old regal tang to another member last year.

My Engineer goby is pushing 15 now. got him from a guy that got him as a 2" baby and kept him for 10 years before taking the tank down. I was just in the right place and he gave him to me. That was in 2003.

And people wonder why he is so wrinkly!

My yellow tang that can't live in a 25G :) is now 5 to me...maybe 6 actually.

I had a watchman goby for 7 years, his name was "Waldo" because he was always hiding. He was my very first Marine Fish. He died last week, when he decided to somehow jump out of the tank. I am thinking about putting up a memorial for him when the new store finally opens. Very sad..

I have a 5 year old perc and coral beauty got them the same time and both came from petco 5 years ago must be a miracle.

I have a Yellow tailed Damsel that I got from ChrisJet that he claims is 14 years old . He's a fat lil guy, still going strong.

Ocellaris Clown and Yellow Tang are both 6-ish. I don't know exactly when they were born :) Yay!

My Yellow and Sailfin Tangs and Yellow tail damsels are a year now :) The maroon is a year with me, Jefft had it before I did, so I dont' know the actual age of her..

Back