Whats your longest living fish ?

about 12"

:D

Na, it's my foxface. I've had him for 3 years.

Skriz;199468 wrote: about 12"

:D

Na, it's my foxface. I've had him for 3 years.
:tongue2: LOL

So it looks like Clowns are leading. I wonder if its because they are hardy or just so poular or both.

I had a Sailfin tang for 9 years one time, but just got back into saltwater a little over a year. Currently I have a FW Planted tank and I have had all the fish that are in there for over 6 1/2 years. I even have a little black and white skirt tetra that I used to cycle the tank with that is still chugging after 6 1/2 years.

Matt

Engineer Goby just died Saturday, age 8, VERY sad to lose him he was the most entertaining fish in the tank

Gray clown goby purchased as adult 7/2001, lost a fin in 2004, lost and stuck in refugium for 3 months because he was nearly invisible in 2005, still going strong age 7+

Tracy Creek
(the 125g tank that sustained these guys is being taken down 8/10, see my ad in Dry Goods & Livestock if you are interested)

In my 75G, my Blue Regal Tang is almost 6 years old. (BTW, Steve Pro told me that the oldest marine fish in captivity that he knows of was a 25 years old Blue Regal Tang.)

In my daughter's 20G, she has a false percula is 6+ years old.

dough;205054 wrote: I've got 2 yellow clown gobies that are 6 years old.

Not if you could catch them. lol

I have a yellow tailed damsel that I used to cycle my tank with and is 4 plus years old. He will stay with me as long as I am in this hobby.

Joe

Back