when last have you seen yours?

Well I'm glad to offer a solution to all these issues. For a limited time offer I am able to offer specific training to all your SW inhabitants for 5 easy payments of $29.99!

Here was my blue linkia sea star before the program....
image_zpsvc0b2hqi.jpeg
alt="" /></a>

And here he is after the program!!!!
image_zpsqyrx1o7d.jpeg
alt="" /></a>

lol Brandon.

I had a pico with a pygmy angler. Only thing I ever saw move in there was the ghost shrimp I fed him. Every couple of months, I would pick up the rocks to make sure he was still in there. I put a picture next to the tank for people to see when they came over. Big waste of money.

IMG_2444.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Shrimpy Brains;1071679 wrote: lol Brandon.

I had a pico with a pygmy angler. Only thing I ever saw move in there was the ghost shrimp I fed him. Every couple of months, I would pick up the rocks to make sure he was still in there. I put a picture next to the tank for people to see when they came over. Big waste of money.

IMG_2444.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Yea that would definitely be a waste. I can see the convo, hey what's in the tank? Oh the fish that's in hat picture lol

I got this cucumber a few weeks ago. Haven't seen it even once since.

248AE0E4-7688-4C4D-AB2C-48953E84FF51_zpsd9vedd9h.jpg
alt="" />

Catgirl29;1071685 wrote: I got this cucumber a few weeks ago. Haven't seen it even once since.

alt="" />

I have the same one and they are pretty active at night

So far just snails (AKA octo food). The pygmy octos are really small though, their heads are maybe an inch and a half long, so I'm thinking of adding a fish that will hang out it the water column to see if they can coexist. It would need to be something that wouldn't be a danger to the octos, and wouldn't be in danger from them, so picking one could be tricky.

Catgirl29;1071685 wrote: I got this cucumber a few weeks ago. Haven't seen it even once since.

alt="" />

See mine every night after lights out
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

Got a couple peppermint shrimp I put in the tank about 2 months ago and just saw one for the first time since then.. Waste of money lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcampbell23;1072726 wrote: Got a couple peppermint shrimp I put in the tank about 2 months ago and just saw one for the first time since then.. Waste of money lol

Not if they have been busy eating apastasia.

OK I am with you...what a waste. I only had one occurrence of having Peppermints that stayed in the open, lasted about 6 months but NEVER saw than after or any of the dozen or so more that I once bought.

I have a pom pom crab in my 40B and I have not seen it for months before my move to Peachtree Corners. now that I have moved and put away almost all of my rocks, I still don't see it except once this past weekend.

dball711;1072729 wrote: OK I am with you...what a waste. I only had one occurrence of having Peppermints that stayed in the open, lasted about 6 months but NEVER saw than after or any of the dozen or so more that I once bought.
I had just assumed they were goners

hzheng33;1072732 wrote: I have a pom pom crab in my 40B and I have not seen it for months before my move to Peachtree Corners. now that I have moved and put away almost all of my rocks, I still don't see it except once this past weekend.

I wanted a Pom Pom crab but I guess not lol

Back