Where can I get Ocean/Reef/Sky/Blue wall paper?

ouling

Market
Reaction score
Anyone have some just laying around? I only need 6'X5'
If not then you know where I can find something like this?
Went to 4 Home D and Lowes and can't seem to get my hands on it.

Thanks.

Either of the 4 choices are fine. But I would really love to find clouds and blue ocean water if possible, going to be on the wall, just infront of the rear tank glass.

http://www.wallpaperstore.com">www.wallpaperstore.com</a>
If they don't have it you can't get it

Well, this at first sounds funny, but stop thinking paper and start thinking fabric......

Old school decorating back in the eighties when EVERYTHING matched! People would use the same fabic to wallpaper the walls that they had used on curtains or a sofa.

While wall paper is limited in choices, fabric has lots of choices. It would apply just like paper. I know when I was doing my son's room, I saw "cloud cloth" while looking around, even have two pillows we call "the Simpson's pillows" because the blue shy / white clouds look like the Simpson's intro, so I know they make the stuff.

Barring that, paint might be your best choice.

Can I have some rep points for remembering the 80's?

Linda, if it were a flashback, fabric wouldn't EVEN be in the picture.......

About the cloud look, thats easily enough done with paint.... google search key words such as faux painting, clouds, sky.... I faux painted my son's ceiling in his room to look like a sky (which is cool because at night you can see the glow in the dark stars I stuck up there.)

If you are greative at all, you could do it yourself with a 15 dollar investment.... You buy the Ralph Lauren tool to faux paint clouds and you've still only invested 40 total....... Many possibilities...

Back