Where to buy 1/4 ridgid hose/pipe?

ff337

Market
Reaction score
i have been putting this off for a while. I want some for my dosing reservoirs. I have seen it clear and white. I prefer clear.

I use regular hose normally used in rodi applications but in the jugs the hose curls up. This is a pet peeve.

Thanks.

Joseph, I bought mine at HD/Lowes in Evans. They're polyethylene at a cheap price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you remember what section? You could possibly be my new best friend.

At Lowes, it's in the plumbing section all the way in the back right of the store. It's next to all the tubing that you cut by the length. At HD it's towards the back next to the fridge piping and water filters. I think they sell it by a ~10ft pack for like $5

I think I was describing the wrong stuff. I have 100 feet of the ridgid ice maker tubing. I am looking for hard pipe. Clear acrylic tube the same size as the rodi tubing.

Liana your still awesome.

The stuff I want is found inside doser containers. The pick up tube.

I kneThe rodi tubing. That's what I use. I bought mine at HD
dc7236586cbe88a0f6ae9ec75904e0c7.jpg
alt="" />

Yeah I got a ton of that tube. I want hard tube for the pick up line the swap it to regular tube for my doser.

If you can't make the up this way (and yes SEA is worth the trip),

try calling around to some hobby stores and ask for polycarbonate or even acrylic tubing. If there are none by you there are always these guys:

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=22752">http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=22752</a>

or you can try

eStreetplastics.com

There's a pet store there in town that should have it. I think the name of the store is Tony's but I can't remember for sure. Haven't been there in a couple of years. The store is off Washington. I know how to get there, just can't remember the address. It's the same tube that would be used for the uplift in an undergravel filter.

Back