Which 400 watt MH bulb???

When I change my 2 250 bulbs (hopefully in the next 2 weeks I am going with Reeflux, I have 2 XM 10k's I think, going to go for a higher kelvin when I swap though.

Thanks, but I've already ordered 2 phoenix's from Tim; they're 14K's, and I still need a 400 watt--I really wanted to match it up with something pretty similar--that's why I asked about a 14 or 15 K--and I guess now my question is if -with the 2 14K's, will a 20 K look ok with them? or should I get the 400 watt bulb to be a 14 or 15 K as well?

What do YOU want? YOU are the one looking at the tank, not us! :) Looks are subjective, and it'll come down to your own personal preference.

ok--here is what I want----: I want something that is going to blend in good with my Phoenix 14K's (2X250 watts), I don't want something that will be just white looking, but not a deep blue (like pure actinics would do) either; something kinda middle of the road (hence a 14K); I also want something that will give my SPS good growth-price is important too, but not as important as the other two or three reasons-

Back