which fish would you prefer

what do you keep in your tank coris wrasses arent to reef safe .and neither are fox faces all the time .

I'd say unless you have a MASSIVE sump, you're gonna be overloaded--but as far as preference, foxface-110%! I've got one in each of my tanks

whats the name? what about lr?

i am not going to be able to answer but i am getting the info so someone else will be able to.

thearnoldocean;135310 wrote: how many fish do u think i can put in there

with the fish you've got in there, they're prob. gonna either do one of two things: pollute the water so bad (eventually) that something will die -unless you're doing BIG water changes weekly or everyother week,
or fight and kill something (this will prob. happen when they get bigger); that's my opinion; don't think I'm trying to tell you what to do or anything-orbeing bossy, I just know what can and prob. will happen--I'm just trying to help you avoid disaster and unneccessarily killing fish and you losing your hard earned $$$;

I have both in my 240. I really like both fish, but in different ways. It is a hard decision but I would get the RCW. Mine has a great personality and is the king of the tank. The only thing is that they will stir up the substrate quite frequently, so a clean tank is a challenge. As far as adding to your bio load they are messy eaters, because they like to beat their food against rocks. And when they do pieces go flying every where, so the smaller fish in the tank like to follow it around during feeding time.

Back