Who has the most colorful Sps in town?

stickman

Market
Reaction score
Not trolling but I would like to see some of your colors your getting on the sps because I think I have at least top 3 in the state? Post some pics please

Stickman;1048446 wrote: Not trolling but I would like to see some of your colors your getting on the sps because I think I have at least top 3 in the state? Post some pics please

Lol that truly is an ambitious statement. Looking forward to the pictures!

Let me get the lady to figure out how to post. I tried agn but it said I have reached my limit. Please post ur nice pics?!!!

I'll get us started while you all play your chess match. Been coloring this baby up for a while now! I think the snail may throw off the color a bit.
96a954d57ebd53347af3574eecb4066c.jpg
alt="" />

Kidding of course. Cannot wait the see the ammo when you all decide to bring it out.

+1 on no photoshopping we can all tell :p btw why is it such a pain to post pic. Please pm me on the easy step by step photobuckt. Didn't work for me

Upload to photobucket. Copy the "direct" link. Go to this thread and click on the picture icon in the tool bar where we write replies. Delete what shows up in the field automatically. Paste your link. Click ok.

Nicest in the state. Strong statement in this room of stick ballers. Put em up��

Crickets.........zzzZZZzzz. Tagging along. I can appreciate a puddle of colorful Stony coral

Back