Who has the most colorful Sps in town?

They are a group of elder trolls that send the new trolls out to talk up these sps and post pictures inside their hands.

Why is this thread so confusing? Just show your corals, man. A full tank shot would be cool. All we get are a few shots from you. I'm not doubting you, just wanna see it. This thread makes me wanna bang my head against the wall.

tdam;1049496 wrote: Why is this thread so confusing? Just show your corals, man. A full tank shot would be cool. All we get are a few shots from you. I'm not doubting you, just wanna see it. This thread makes me wanna bang my head against the wall.

:thumbs:

I'd show my Mango Rainbow but it's a fresh cut just a few days ago, thank you Rit! I'd recommend stopping by Atlanta Aquarium to see the beauty of the specimen. Outside of that there's only reportedly one other owner besides JFox.

No point, color is not represented properly anymore. First the mother shows incredible contrasting colors from base (encrust) to the tips. Since its an inch cut I do not have the base color and just a tad beyond the growth tips.

Additionally it's a fresh cut and the color is browning a bit due to stress.

But when I get back in town I will do my best to get a picture.

Rit's tank back in the day has some amazing colours. When he'd kick on that 1000 watt halide, it was game over!

Atlanta Aquarium;1049551 wrote: <span style="font-size: 13px"><span style="font-family: Calibri">Hi folks. I have the acropora at the store. You are welcome to stop by and take a look in person. The piece had been cut twice so there is a little lost in colorations and shape. None the less, it still looks nice. Sorry I don’t have any more piece to share. </span></span>

Worth the trip. I addition to that there's a 100 other incredibly rare pieces and 1000's LE collector pieces to look through.

DawgFace;1049569 wrote: Worth the trip. I addition to that there's a 100 other incredibly rare pieces and 1000's LE collector pieces to look through.

I couldn't agree more. Rit has an amazing inventory!

tdam;1049496 wrote: Why is this thread so confusing? Just show your corals, man. A full tank shot would be cool. All we get are a few shots from you. I'm not doubting you, just wanna see it. This thread makes me wanna bang my head against the wall.

You mean this: :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Wannabee

Atlanta Aquarium;1049551 wrote: <span style="font-size: 13px"><span style="font-family: Calibri">Hi folks. I have the acropora at the store. You are welcome to stop by and take a look in person. The piece had been cut twice so there is a little lost in colorations and shape. None the less, it still looks nice. Sorry I don&#8217;t have any more piece to share. </span></span>

very pretty piece. probably the most colorful under daylight lights.

but rit. you know me....

is rommel ready?

lol i had to.

btw that wild acro is a nice one. really doing awesome in my tank

all this talk of pretty SPS is getting to me..............searching for coral sales now :)

Atlanta Aquarium;1049686 wrote: Hi Raj! I missed the old days. Like it better with just one tank. LOL.

Me too Rit! We had some good times back then..

Back