Who have the cheapest T5 local

Haven't compared to other stores as I have always purchased t5 bulbs online, but I recently picked up an off brand blue t5 bulb for $5 at Pure Reef in Alpharetta. They have a small bin in the corner near the clearance items with a few various bulbs, most around $15. They also have the preferred ATI bulbs hanging on the wall, but they were around standard pricing (maybe a little above?, can't remember). If you are looking for cheap and don't care about the brand, then give them a call or stop by.

Thank you for the input, I called a few place for the ATi bulbs it’s cost around $35 compare to $24 online, I have two shipments to me already but they all broken two time that is the reason I’m thinking local

I've gotten most of my bulbs from BRS. Two years ago you be lucky to get a shipment without one or more broke, then get replacements that were in turn broke too. They've stepped up their packaging and the bulbs are held in place with multiple foam spacers in a tube (4 bulbs max per tube).

Their Black Friday deals are right around the corner too.

My last two shipments is from Marine depot, I just order from brs, hopefully they do better packaging

BRS always packs them well. out of the doezen or so bulbs ive ordered from them only one was broken. They’re very good about getting a new one to you fast.

Only had one broken bulb from brs. I’ve ordered a LOT of bulbs from them.
I hate to admit it but online ordering beats the pants off of local in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea, I don’t mind support our locals but $10 different on a $25 bulbs is a lot, that is not include taxes and gas to get there. Marines depot delivered for the third time and its good. I have another shipment from brs for the same bulb, it’s should be here this week I just save it for later use.
Four bulbs from the right they bend so bad that I didn’t even open it from the box.

Attachments

• CC130539-096B-4F89-AB94-EF762F80556C.jpeg
    CC130539-096B-4F89-AB94-EF762F80556C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Yea, I don’t mind support our locals but $10 different on a $25 bulbs is a lot, that is not include taxes and gas to get there. Marines depot delivered for the third time and its good. I have another shipment from brs for the same bulb, it’s should be here this week I just save it for later use.
Four bulbs from the right they bend so bad that I didn’t even open it from the box.

Gah. This seems like an issue w your local mail delivery...
I haven’t had that issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I shop at BRS for bulbs. Packed great and get them on sale during Black Friday for the year.

Back