Who is your fave and why?

jamos5790

Supporting
Reaction score
It could be a fish, coral, invert or whatever, but it has to be in your tank.
And then the reason you love it so much, color, size, personality, or whatever.

I will go 1st
Mine is my SFE name Frosty 2. I have had this eel for over 18 months and bought it when it was like 6 or 8 inches long. I like it cause of it personality, very docile unless eating time.

Tyree Sunset Montipora without a doubt. Unbelievable color contrast and grows really fast for me (unlike most of my other SPS's:boo:)

I'm starting to warm up to a couple of my chalices though too:D

That's a hard one to choose.

I probably would have said Bubbles, my yellow tang (I know...original) or Surfer Dude, my Flame Angel. But I had recently bought a scooter blennie from Sal at Saltwater City and I have to say that is one very interesting fish to watch. Just watching her hopping rock to rock. I mean that is one very unique fish!!

I would have to go with my Midas Blenny he's got so much personality.

I love all my fish but I really dont consider any of them to have much of any personality... Except the female perc, she's a b.

I guess it would have to be my regal tang, even though shes a b too. She likets to tail whip the feeding tongs.

I love each and everyone in my tank but my unsung hero is my yellow watchman who I thought I lost during the recent move and popped up several days later. I never realized how much I love that little guy! :yes:

gonna go a different way on this one for my 16G mixed tank, my cleaner shrimp has the most personality. With only 2 fish, him and a bunch of frag sized corals, there's not a lot of competition..
Shrimpy swims to the surface to be fed, and can loiter there for quite awhile.
Acts more like a puppy happy to see someone than what I'd consider normal for a shrimp.

In the 90, I'd have to go with my redlip blenny. While he's substantially smaller than his tankmates, He (it) gets real animated and reminds you when it's time to feed by pacing the front glass. He's a real attention hog too, and when he feels neglected will jump into the overflow and wait to see me moving the canopy to retrieve him before jumping back into the DT.
He's a hoot to watch darting from rock to rock.

I would go with my Long Nose Hawk, PicNic. He is fun to watch as he sits on his GSP mountain and watches his kingdom. He will tilt his head in different directions to see what is going on. He also likes to dive bomb the other fish. When he is ready to be groomed he swims to the cleaner shrimp station and swims vertically while the shrimp does his job.

Oh, and blennies. They are fun to watch too.

Susie

Hendrix, my lavender tang. :)
IMG_0351.jpg
alt="" />

wbrown;320946 wrote: gonna go a different way on this one for my 16G mixed tank, my cleaner shrimp has the most personality. With only 2 fish, him and a bunch of frag sized corals, there's not a lot of competition..
Shrimpy swims to the surface to be fed, and can loiter there for quite awhile.
Acts more like a puppy happy to see someone than what I'd consider normal for a shrimp.

In the 90, I'd have to go with my redlip blenny. While he's substantially smaller than his tankmates, He (it) gets real animated and reminds you when it's time to feed by pacing the front glass. He's a real attention hog too, and when he feels neglected will jump into the overflow and wait to see me moving the canopy to retrieve him before jumping back into the DT.
He's a hoot to watch darting from rock to rock.

For sure. Before I lost them, my cleaner shrimp had more personality than everything else combined. Now I'd have to go with my acans. I love them. :)

+1 Longnose hawkfish. Mine is such a character, he freaks me out when he perches on top of my Bonsia and I swear he is going to jump.

My orange firefish. He's like the party fish: stays up late then wakes up a good 2 hours after the lights come on (after everyone else has been up and swimming), does a lap around the tank, eats some food, and goes back to bed for 2 hours before finally coming out for the rest of the day and then he's up when everyone else goes to sleep.

i love my maroon goldstripped maroon clown,he has the perfect pattern and coloration,and he has the greatest personality,unless you put anything near him,he pushes it away.lol

Back