Whos got a project about to start?

I am about to start a DIY stand and canopy but not sure if that would even be possible..

I have acrylic rock lift, rock wall, sump, canopy, coast to coast, tank drilling, canopy. Doseing solution calk reactor, ATO.... wow... thats more than I thought.

gmpolan;478113 wrote: 120 AGA deep 4 x 2 x 2

That is doable depending on how complex you want it but yea we can do it!
The finishing might not get done but we could do that the next weekend maybe.

Mockery;477941 wrote: I'd be game for calc reactor. And maybe we can modify a 3rd chamber to my ca reactor.

That should say Kalk reactor. As well as modify my current calcium reactor for a third chamber.

AndyMan;477942 wrote: Wat you running in your 3rd chamber?

I have an idea for mag supplementation. But if that doesn't work i'd just use it to buffer ph more.

johnr2604;477947 wrote: some surge device might be kinda cool too. I might play around with some on my frag tank.

Surge device would be very cool!

With this much enthusiasm I can't wait to see this thing take off

I missed out on it (I think it was last year). But someone put together a denitrate/phosphate reactor workshop. I think it was Grouper.

Awesome idea!!!

Maybe get a list of suggested workshops and then put the top 3 or 4 in a "poll"...and work from that.

BASSCYN;478223 wrote: I missed out on it (I think it was last year). But someone put together a denitrate/phosphate reactor workshop. I think it was Grouper.

Awesome idea!!!

Maybe get a list of suggested workshops and then put the top 3 or 4 in a "poll"...and work from that.

Thats kinda what I was thinking.. Lets get some feedback on the top ideas and then vote to the order we would like to do them.

I will be gutting a 29 gallon Biocube hood and replacing the lights with LED fixtures... although I don't know where to start.

BASSCYN;478223 wrote: I missed out on it (I think it was last year). But someone put together a denitrate/phosphate reactor workshop. I think it was Grouper.

Awesome idea!!!

Yeah we did that at Groupers house last year.

Worst part is mine isn't even online yet since I don't have any real nitrates in my tanks right now!! lol Now if I could convert the thing to a CA reactor, that would be awesome!!

Back