Why do yall buy fish form Dr fosters...

Members order from both. Just more from LA lately. Guess LA has had more attractive offerings recently.

I prefer Dr's. due to 1. the enormous selection of fish, inverts, & aqua cultured coral, 2. the health of the animals is never in question 3. customer service. I don't see that in saltwaterfish.com. IMHO.

As a member of the SWF.com community ( I'm Nigerbang) over the 2 years I have been there I have seen tons of bad things about their livestock, and always being bashed on Rude Central

LA's quality is the best, especially their divers den stuff.

AND SWF's website sucks!

Not to mention SWF.com has like 5% of their fish on the website in stock.

I was just asking cause in the past I have bought form both, but didnt know if anything had changed.

So what yall are saying is the quality of fish is better from LA than SWF, Im asking cause Im bout to buy a clean up crew and some other things in a couple of weeks, and it came out @$25 cheaper at SWF.

Jamos5790;157675 wrote: Im bout to buy a clean up crew and some other things in a couple of weeks, and it came out @$25 cheaper at SWF.

I realize you're in Warner Robbins, but if you could hold off on getting your CUC until next time you're in Atlanta, you could probably get a good deal locally. Check Keen Reef and Saltwater City. Shipping is going to make an online CUC rather pricey.

Well at etropicals they have 100 snail and 100 crabs for $120 with free shipping. That seemed cheep to me cause the snails are like $3 a pop here and same for crabs. Only thing is I dont need that many snails and crabs.

SWF has some sneaky fees, so watch out for that. They offer "free" shipping on orders over $70, but they charge a $10 processing fee and I think a fuel fee. Not sure exactly how much that comes out to, but it's worth noting.

As far as service, Linda Lee can attest to the service that LA will give you if there's a problem.

I suggest you call Tim st keen reef or saltwater city. It will be cheaper

Back