Will This Work?

lol..no worries....didnt take it that way at all.....thanks again. its nice to have ppl around at 2am who can answer questions for me that are smarter than lee.

yeah im just kidding too Lee. you know i love for putting up with all my stupid *** questions literally ALL the time. but really, the no sand thing still get s me. lol.

Don't knock it till you try it ;) As far as crackin on me, I can take it...not like some whiny people here, lol. And no worries about setting up that buy, glad you like it.

In the DT im using a standard AGA RR overflow with a durso. I'll more likely than not be using a similar set up for the fuge. as for my flow, stil trying to decide how big a pump to go with. I think that my current mag 12 can handle it all by itself but kinda like the idea of two pumps. If I use only the mag 12, I was thinking it wont matter too much that i lose some return flow in the DT b/c i have two voretchs in there but will that affect my evaporation. Obviously it'd be best if i never saw a noticeable diff in water level in either the fuge or the DT

Back