Would you do it

I think @snowmansnow and @Eric_n_Ga gave good advice above. These being mushrooms though, you're probably safe especially if you already have discos in the tank. My main concern (especially if I was the buyer) would be that I had the right quality, spectrum, and intensity of light to get them to show off their colors. I has some normal looking discos (blue with purple spots) that looked nice under t5s back in the day. Now with LEDs, they have developed bright neon green/blue streaks in them. Definitely look cooler now. Different light/water conditions can bring about all kind of changes in a coral. Some desirable, some not so much.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

My other advice is to shop within the club. There's a bunch of really nice stuff available locally . No need to shop online really.
I have been doing so for the past three months but there are some things I want that I can’t or should I say haven’t found on the forum like the Electus posted above and my scoly. 13 of 17 of my zoa frags are from members of the club, my Gorgonian as well and I don’t have many coral outside that other than my red monti cap that I got from The Fish Store. All my fish and inverts are from Nemo’s in Duluth, my Scoly and red sponge from Nemo’s in Stone Mountain. All of which were Sponsors at the time of the purchases. My point of this rant is to say that my first places to look before making purchases is via members or sponsors of ARC.

Back