Wrasse Lovers...

thedeper

Market
Reaction score
I know that there are some hardcore Wrasse lovers on this board. I was wondering if any of you are familiar with this particular Wrasse. It is the Golden Rhomboidalis Wrasse. It seems pricier than some Wrasses I've seen. If anyone owns it throw I'd appreciate a picture of it that accurately represents them.

Here is one from LiveAquaria-its awesome.
ItemDisplay.cfm

they don't look nearly as good as that. More muted clours from what I've seen.

Haha if I had 400 extra bucks and a top on my tank I might go for it. It is out of my league right now though.

I have a trio. The male is phenomenal, when he gets "excited" and displays his nuptial colors, the sways between the yellow purple, blue is amazing. Not for the faint of wallet, but tyahts how I roll.

I will try, but I make no promises. Particularly if you want to see the male in nuptial attire. When he does it, he goes kuh-ray-zee. No way to gte a good pic of him, with my photography skills at least.

it would be cool to see the male not displaying as well to see what they look like normally, not that I am buying any of these any time soon!

I'm not seeing him on the Divers Den link ... is he gone?

Was the picture like this one?

prod_display.cfm

These guys can look anywhere from downright plain to absolutely breathtaking. It depends on whether its a male/female and whether its flashing or not.

Here's a
watch

Sweet vid Jin and Linda I suppose someone already snagged him up. He was a good bit more vibrant than the pic you threw up.

Back