Yellowtail Black Blenny

wannabeeareefkeeper

Market
Reaction score
Have you any experience with a yellowtail black blenny? If so, please give a little background about your setup.

What did you like/dislike about this specific blenny? What other fish was in the tank with your yellowtail black blenny?

Any other information related to a yellowtail black blenny would be appreciated?

Wannabee

WannabeeaReefKeeper;941714 wrote: Have you any experience with a yellowtail black blenny? If so, please give a little background about your setup.

What did you like/dislike about this specific blenny? What other fish was in the tank with your yellowtail black blenny?

Any other information related to a yellowtail black blenny would be appreciated?

Wannabee
Bump! No one has experience with a Yellowtail Black Blenny? Are these blennies that unique that no one has ever had this type of blenny in their aquarium?

Wannabee

I have one in my tank not a ton good or bad to say about him he is fairly chill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is in with a coral beauty a tomini tang a purple fire fish and clowns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blenny is a cool fish. Sits up on the rocks and watches his world. Lots of personality

He died a couple months ago for unknown reasons. I now have a starry blenny and he's pretty cool also.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
943128=52528-image.jpg
>
943128=52528-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Back