Market
Reaction score
Found a couple of these guys in my sandbed

Attachments

• IMG_20201104_153053.jpg
    IMG_20201104_153053.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Thanks. I guess maybe I should have let them live

I mean I don’t know much about them from everyone that I’ve asked (because I have had quite a few) they say they aren’t that bad I still try to pluck them out if I can but not too worried anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I'm a kill first ask later kinda reefer when it comes to stuff I don't already know. Guess I should work on that

I put these in the same category as asterina stars. They're in the tanks and if I see them, I pull them out. What I don't do it go looking for them and make much of an effort to get them gone.

I started out with dry rock and thought I was fine a decent job of inspecting/dipping corals, but I guess not

I started out with dry rock and thought I was fine a decent job of inspecting/dipping corals, but I guess not

Life finds a way...I started with dry rock too and now I have all sorts of critters - bristle stars, spagetti worms, vermetid snails, tiny feather dusters, spongey things...
No idea how they got it but I would had to guess - it'd either be from zoa plugs (no matter how long you dip, there are nooks and crannies for these critters to hide in) or from cuc

Back