(YouTube tricks) Do they work?

Jeremey’s reef

Reaction score
Hello everyone so my tank is currently Zero Dark Red. So I wstched a video via YouTube That said fish can’t see red lighting. This is my attempt at limiting aggression between my Blue Spine BBC Unicorn Tang and and newly added Purple Tang. Has anyone here tried this method and did you have success with it? 8637FBE4-9959-451A-8D10-D0DD155C0FD3.jpeg

I’m pretty sure it’s really for just catching fish. So you can see them but they can’t see you. Since they can’t “see” in red light it would be the same and probably better for the tank to just be dark for introducing fish.

Unless you are just using red to observe the behavior for awhile. Then you only may want to do it fur a short period. My 2$

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I’m pretty sure it’s really for just catching fish. So you can see them but they can’t see you. Since they can’t “see” in red light it would be the same and probably better for the tank to just be dark for introducing fish.
I’m not sure if this did anything but both tangs are getting along today so I’m happy

Back