Zoa Growout Contest Idea

Hey guys sorry for the lack of effort on the forums. I have been super busy to get ready for school to start and have been slammed with things other than ARC. I’m thinking we will do a “fall” zoa Growout contest so I think it will be ready to go in about 3 weeks or so. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks for the support!

Hi all, I am interested in learning more about this contest and seeing where it is at.  I have a large colony of green hairy mushrooms (picture below) that I might be willing to donate to a similar contest if we can somehow structure the contest to benefit a good cause (maybe $5/$10 to participate, winner gets half of the pot, we donate the rest?).  There are about 50 mushrooms in the colony.  Someone would need to pick up the rock and colony and facilitate the distribution of individual mushrooms to the participants.  Hopefully there is enough interest to do something like this.  Sorry to hijack this thread.  I can start a new one if that would be more appropriate.

Tsiolntpc8lu8igi1u513xdvwbtkfxupf.jpg
alt="20180822_083923" />

@lambdaboyx great idea! I’m super busy with school so it’s been hard to get anything extra for my tank done. If you want to start another thread you can or just post in here. Happy reefing!

Back