Zoa's disappearing.

Everything stopped disappearing So I was going to do a water change. That is where the nightmare begins. I was going to do 25 gallons wait a little while change another 25 and so on untill I have it all done. Bad news. When I took out the first 25 no problem when I put in the first 25 no problem. While I waited a little while BIG problem. While I went to get more water so that I would be ready for the second round the tank over flowed. I came back to about 5 gallons of water in the stand and on the floor. After that clean up it took all my get up and go right out of me. So I will have to finish it to day.

Jeez. Maybe you're just getting all the bad tank luck out in one week and will never have a problem again. Let's hope anyway right. Let me know if I can help.

I am going to go by Jims today and get the flat worm exit. Then do a water change again. I hope this time the water stays in the tank.

Get some smaller tubing too and suck out the dead ones as you change the water. Let me know how it goes

Well I did the treatment and did not see the first one. When I first seen them I only saw 3 so maybe I got them and just did not see them. But this morning when I got up and looked at the tank I did not see any anywhere. So maybe I am on the road to a problem free tank. lol. The tank did not over flow last night so it does seem like my luck is changing.

Back