Zoo med 50 gallon frag tank interest

kullas

Market
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in one of these tanks? I know most places will not ship these. I may have found a local store that may order them. And may be able to get a better price if I order more than 1. I should be able to get a price on mondayScreenshot_20200306-161701_Chrome.jpg

Ditto on price. The cheapest I've found online was $103 but that was a store in Wisconsin.
Lets hope a group-buy will do better

Ditto on price. The cheapest I've found online was $103 but that was a store in Wisconsin.
Lets hope a group-buy will do better
That is what makes this tank different is most of the o line places won't ship this tank.

I was at a store somewhere in NC and they were expanding their frag system and had 5 or 6 of these set up. The store owner was drilling them and said they were perfect for him since the Deep Blue frag tanks that we all know and love have changed their name and price tag. Please do let us know a price when you find out. Sounds like we might be getting a truck load of these things for ARC alone!

I've contacted Ritt at atlanta aquariums, I told him that there are 6 people interested in that tank. He believes he's gotten then before, and is checking in on it. Maybe we can do a group buy for a discount.

So who is going to drill these bad boys once they come in? I was looking at this the other day myself.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Back