Zoo med 50 gallon frag tank interest

How soon could we purchase once the we have a set price? Going to be moving out of my current house by April 1st and would love to have one a week or before then to make my coral transfer easier.

It's my understanding that @kullas has been talking to Creation Reef about this group buy and they will be reaching out to Zoomed on Monday to see what the cost is and if there can be any discount.
This is correct the nice folks at creation reef is going to call zoomed on monday and ask if they can get a special price on these tanks just for the ARC. What I am going to do once we get a price is set a date the tanks will be ordered.
How long do we want to let this go after we get a price until the order? 1 week 2 weeks?

I think a week would be adequate time for anyone wanting to buy.

At ~$100-120 each that shouldn’t be much of a budgeting item, at least in this hobby.

Just curious how the group purchase will be done. Will we pay Creation individually? Or, is someone going to be the coordinator (payment wise)?

The way way I'm going to work it is once I get a price I will have them post it on the sponsor page here on the ARC. Basically you will call them make the order and you will pick up from them.
This work for everyone?

This is correct the nice folks at creation reef is going to call zoomed on monday and ask if they can get a special price on these tanks just for the ARC. What I am going to do once we get a price is set a date the tanks will be ordered.
How long do we want to let this go after we get a price until the order? 1 week 2 weeks?
I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes, I didn't realize that you were working in a group buy situation. Thanks for the work you are putting in.

I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes, I didn't realize that you were working in a group buy situation. Thanks for the work you are putting in.
No problem here it all good. I'm going to stop by creation reef this evening and talk to them in person I may have more info this evening

I did stop buy there this evening and talked to them. Should get a price on monday. It will be posted here on ARC. You will then have about a week and a half to call them order and pay. Then when the shipment comes in they will be ready to pick up

I wonder if who ever gets one could possibly have some drill them at the meeting this month? That would be perfect!

We will see, as it will be close, timing wise.

If we get pricing Monday, then have 1.5 weeks until they are ordered, I doubt the tanks will arrive before the 22nd.

We will see, as it will be close, timing wise.

If we get pricing Monday, then have 1.5 weeks until they are ordered, I doubt the tanks will arrive before the 22nd.
May be able to do it in just a week. Start on monday and then they order the next monday. All will depend on how long it takes for them to come in.

Short update heard from creation reef today and there distributor is out at the moment. They are going to call me when she hears back from them. Sorry guys I'm doing the best I can.
Thanks for the update! Let us know when you hear something!

Thanks for the update! Let us know when you hear something!
Will do. I have a price but it's not set in stone.i think it's a price cheaper than I have found on line. But it's not set in stone. Don't want to get anyone's Hope's up.

Back