120 Build Thread

Thanks for the comments on the tank! It has came a long way. At one point the hair algae had gotten so bad we were ready to throw our hands up and quit... We conqueredthat though and look at it now!!!

As far as the bodies... How could I have not known about them!?!?!?!?

If you didn't see it then it didn't happen
Awesome build.
So you both never sleep. Great. Zombies.

Smoothie;384695 wrote: If you didn't see it then it didn't happen
Awesome build.
So you both never sleep. Great. Zombies.

I am usually asleep by about oh, 9pm.... I am living on the edge tonight! You know, now that you mention it... that may be why he never sleeps... he is a zombie... thanks, now I am going to have to stop sleeping to watch my back!

Naaa.
Just watch out for your brain corals getting more attention than the rest

Smoothie;384700 wrote: Naaa.
Just watch out for your brain corals getting more attention than the rest

He blamed it on those little starfish, but we know the truth.
Ansley is the one eating the brain.

Figured I would toss up a few pics while I was sitting here..

World famous ATA Robsicles
102_1197.jpg
alt="" />
ORA Spongades
102_1176.jpg
alt="" />
Green Acro
102_1181.jpg
alt="" />

Tyree Ponape(sp) Working on coloring up.. was covered in HA when I got it
102_1167.jpg
alt="" />
Bought this as a Brown Millie.. Can kinda see a blueish hue(Its pissed obv... just went in the tank at the point this pic was snapped.. Super extension now though!
102_1183.jpg
alt="" />

Its getting there again...

With the 2 large Birdsnest on the one rack that just wasnt working.. Ponape touched the Slimer... BN didnt like that, nice burn on it.,
Lucky for me Barry had an extra magnet that just happened to be a frag rack already so I was able to put them together(Tyree and ORA) away from the others..
So one rack is on the left side and one is on the right side about 1.5" off the bottom..
Any higher and Im sure they are going to nuke..Seems it takes me 3x longer to light acclimate sps then anyone else..

Got the Vortech hooked up just now.. Playing with some of the different modes..

Wow.. I didnt know I had that much crap built up on the rock work... Its insane how much stuff that thing kicked up.. Yuck.. I see a long day ahead of the skimmer!

Haha, when I first hooked up my Tunze pumps on Sunday, it was like it was snowing brown in the tank, amazing what flow will do.

man your tank is nice. those blueline ballast are sweet from what i here.

I like it.. Its a tank.. thats for sure.. House could be leveled by a tornado but the ballast would be in the same spot..

Back