120 Build Thread

102_1131.jpg
alt="" />

Pic taken at the angle doesnt show true size.. that monster is about 2" at the bottom and opens and spreads at the top about 9" wide..

A year from now that leather will be three separate stalks that size. Looks like it's already splitting.

But only one foot haha lol. Can you tell me the dementions on the reflector? How well does it spread light cause I would need it to cover 30 long 18 deep yet still punch 22in down?

atreyu917;381712 wrote: Can i have some info on these things?
They are about the same as Lumanarc but nicer spread of light I think
Make them in SE and HQI reflectors..
Mockery;381713 wrote: But only one foot haha lol. Can you tell me the dementions on the reflector? How well does it spread light cause I would need it to cover 30 long 18 deep yet still punch 22in down?

11" L x 11.5” W x 5” H is the dimensions of them

Link to page with more info
http://www.marinedepot.com/Sunlight_Supply_Lumen_Max_Elite_HQI_250W_Fixture_Double_Ended_Metal_Halide_Pendants-Sunlight_Supply_Inc-SL1543-FILTFIMHPDDE-vi.html">http://www.marinedepot.com/Sunlight_Supply_Lumen_Max_Elite_HQI_250W_Fixture_Double_Ended_Metal_Halide_Pendants-Sunlight_Supply_Inc-SL1543-FILTFIMHPDDE-vi.html</a>

Tim's price is waay better..

Everyone knows that they are welcome to drop by and check it out at anytime.. Just give me a PM so I can straighten up the casa..

DrNecropolis;381716 wrote: Everyone knows that they are welcome to drop by and check it out at anytime.. Just give me a PM so I can straighten up the casa..

Read: "Let me move the bodies."
:lol2:

Notice, please, that he didn't deny my accusation. Of course, he could just have me on ignore. :p

Tossed these in the tank last night.. Not to bad as far as extension since they were in a leaking bag for about 45 minutes in the dark and this is after about 5-10 minutes..

102_1166.jpg
alt="" />

Wow!! Mrs.Necropolis and I just went through all 11 pages.. This thing has transformed so much in the past 10 months or so.. A big thank you to all my ARC family for helping making it all possible!!!

Back