300 in wall build

Looks good. I don't think you will have any shortage of space in THAT fish room!

Are you sure you want to set it up without any access to the inside of the front glass from the front? I set my in-wall tank up with 12" of access space above the front glass. It sure is nice to be able to scrape the glass from the front.

schwaggs
I am going to build a cat walk on the back for cleaning and access to the tank.I am still thinking about front acess though

well got even more done tonight my dad showed up with a 20.00 off coupon to lowes that expired today so we went down pick up some sheetrock and here is how it looks from the media room
firstsnow053.jpg
alt="" />

I'd say the open space next to the tank is for a door. Need access to all of the goodies back there.

the opening on the far right iss for a door , the openings on either side of the tank is for built in book shelves for my reef book and my shark statue's

Still looking good... I call party at your house when you get some fish in there.

Nice work , anxious to know if its acrylic or glass - Also what kind of lighting and what kind of corals?

Chris the tank is 3/4" glass euro braced so the top is all open. It is going to be a mixed reef mostly SPS though. The tank will be lite by all T5's

Brad, Is this in the house you and I talked about you buying?!? The one that used to have its own "business" in it?!?

Yes but it is a different house that is alot bigger but it was in the same business as the other house. The other was only 3800 square feet this one is 5100 sqf including the basement

oceanreefer124;128586 wrote: Business??? HUM do tell more....

LOL... It was the best little whore house in Locast Grove... As a customer, let me say it was only the second best... :wow2:

Back