300 in wall build

dude thats hilarious....

I have people come in the store all the time that are attracted to lights like flys... They come in and I'm like uh so what kinda tank you have. And there like oh we were just checking these lights out. Then theres some sorta weird pause and giggling to I've seen these lights before. Then they look around at the CO2 tanks and stuff and look at me then say " man growing corals is real similar to growin pot....."

Its happened more than once (maybe its just the area I'm in)

lol
/donny

no progress yet I am still up in WI freezing my but off. outside air -2 add in the wind chill factor and its -37 right now. Cant wait to get home and get some more work done on the system though

dawgdude;135493 wrote: Haha oh no Donny I worked in a LFS in a college town.......I cant tell you the number of kids who just came in and STARED at our tanks for an awkwardly long time. I had a BUNCH of people quiz me about the lights and how much heat they put off into a room and how well they would do for plants.....I sent them to Atlantis Hydroponics down the street. Although the kid who came into Petland and needed a warming tray to keep it at a certain temp but that would keep some moisture and not dry out too much did strike me as VERY odd. He later admitted that he was trying to grow shrooms.....I thought it was hilarious. Come to think of it this hobby attracts alot of people who smoke pot or are slightly hippy.

ha ha ha...Did the idiot realize mushrooms are non-photosynthetic?

well got some of my base rock
look at the water bottle for size reference
001.jpg
alt="" />
002.jpg
alt="" />

I have to ask, will the tank be flush with the wall ? I mean once the sheetrock is up what will you put for the wall?

Back