90g Stand Canopy (designed/built for ARC Member toyo)

Over the weekend I finished trimming out the stand, and almost finished trimming the canopy but of course I ran out of walnut. Gotta run back to the lumber yard sometime this week so I can finish the build this coming weekend.

58.jpg
alt="" />

59.jpg
alt="" />

60.jpg
alt="" />

61.jpg
alt="" />

62.jpg
alt="" />

63.jpg
alt="" />

64.jpg
alt="" />

65.jpg
alt="" />

Very nice! I just finished building my first stand, which isn't even comparable to this build. After learning what all is actually required and involved in building something like this, I've got a lot of respect for these guys out here building all these super nice pieces!

I picked up another walnut board at Rockler earlier this week, and finished trimming out the canopy tonight after work. All that's left to do is hang the doors, sand the whole shebang, and lay down 3 or 4 coats of polyurethane.

66.jpg
alt="" />

I hung the cabinet doors today, but didn't get around to starting the sanding/finishing process. I'll get that going tomorrow.

67.jpg
alt="" />

68.jpg
alt="" />

69.jpg
alt="" />

70.jpg
alt="" />

71.jpg
alt="" />

72.jpg
alt="" />

73.jpg
alt="" />

Ok so the stand and canopy are beautiful but lets get real here people...ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME WITH THIS GUYS SHOP AND TOOLS. If you get robbed, it wasn't me...just saying!!!

I finished the stand last week, and if this darn rain would ever stop I would deliver this thing to Juan!

74.jpg
alt="" />

75.jpg
alt="" />

76.jpg
alt="" />

77.jpg
alt="" />

"Honey.. I am going to save some money and build my own stand.... I just need to go to the store and pick up some.......tools......" Nice shop. Amazing skills!

Just wanted to tell everyone how nice the stand and canopy are. Dustin was great all the way, he even went as far as delivering this thing to my house, even and I would

Edit: Just wanted to tell everyone how nice the stand and canopy are. Dustin was great all the way, he even went as far as delivering this thing to my house, even and I would

Edit: Just wanted to tell everyone how nice the stand and canopy are. Dustin was great all the way, he even went as far as delivering this thing to my house, thanks again!!!. Beautiful work, if any of you ever need something like this build, contact Dustin. You will not be disapointed.

Back