A pic of some of my recent additions (wallets beware)

jmaneyapanda

Sponsor
Reaction score
Before everyone gets up in arms about how much I must've spent, bear in mind I have some amazing contacts who have gotten me some fish at cost, so it wasnt as bad as you think (although it still wasnt CHEAP).

Furthermore, if any of you know anything about me, you know I dont spend my money on anything but aquarium related things. I dont have a fancy car, a fancy house, a fancy wife. I have me and my aquarium. So, if you're gonna cast some stones, be prepared to have them flung back.

So, see what you can see.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
243710=14086-photo.jpg
>
243710=14086-photo.jpg
class="gc-images" title="photo.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Jeremy, I've always heard there are no banks on the way to heaven or hell so spend it while you have it! Looks like you spent on some gorgeous animals!

haha i hope the wife doesn't see this thread :) seeing as she isn't fancy

beautiful animals.. I just have no idea what they are, but I know that I haven't seen one of those before so it must be $$$$

nah, sadly, I have no wife.

The primary suspects in that pic are the small conspic, the clarion, and little gem tang.

holy crap!

I dont know how much you spent but I still think its more then I would be able to spend!

more pics please.

WOW!!!! Gem's are absolutely Beautiful and to mention cost an arm and a leg....awesome additions :)

ItemDisplay.cfm

Very nice. I did not see the gem tang at first. The clarion stole the show for me.

Joe

As I mentioned, dont be decieved into thinking I paid for them what they retail for. I'm not even that crazy. I got some deals on some great fish. Plain and simple. And, like I said, when it boilds down to it, I'm sure I can tell people here, that they paid a lot for their car, or house, or jewelry, or something.

I actually have one final fish coming in next week some time. Its one of only 5 in the US, and the other 4 all reside with John Coppolino in DC. Its a hybrid Tinker butterfly at about 2". Awesome.

I took those pics with my phone, so I will have to try to get some other pics. As you can see from my other threads, my photogrpahy skills are amazing. :yuk:

I think you should give me that efflo before all your angels eat it :)

Awesome fish! If you ever find a blue potter's while your looking around be sure and let me know!

Thanks all.

Keith, I got a frag of efflo for you- now worries. I dont think a blue potters will happen. They sell for huge bucks in Japan, so the collectors know better than to even look domestically.

The conspic is about 3.5", which is the smallest ive ever seen alive. And he is awesome. He eats from my hands, and is right in your face when your looking in the aquarium.

I'll have to make my way back up there soon and take some pictures that actually do those fish justice! I'll start loading up the caravan for the jouney now, so that I have enough supplies to make the trek in a couple weeks... :)

There a little blue jaw in the pic too. You dont see in this pic is the scribbled angel, the emperor, the puramid butterflies, or the flame and rhomboid wrasses.

Back