A pic of some of my recent additions (wallets beware)

Nice work hoss; that's the way to do a tank!

How about you spend a little cash on some deoderant though?

Very nice fish. BTW, Jeremy, I forgot to say in that other post, but I will frag you some of that ponape here in the future, if you still want some. It is growing pretty well.

corvettecris;243777 wrote: Very nice fish. BTW, Jeremy, I forgot to say in that other post, but I will frag you some of that ponape here in the future, if you still want some. It is growing pretty well.

thanks dude. I will atke you up on that when you are ready to frag it.

phoenix20;243778 wrote: dude, that gem tang might be one of the most beautiful fish i've seen.

some people like them, some hate them (they call them purple tangs with ick). I love it. He is really mellow too. But busy busy busy.

Ah crap, I almost forgot too. I have a pair of Golden dwarf morays going int the tank too. Existing pair that eat like crazy! They're awesome.

Tangs are my favorite fish. The Gem tang is THE one I dream about. It was the first thing I noticed in your picture. Beautiful!

jmaneyapanda;243752 wrote: Besides, the efflo needs sand to survive!:lol2:

Hmmmm, interesting, I thought you said the efflo looked "sooooo much better" in my tank than yours....hmmm, I don't have sand.....lol. The fish man, amazing looking! I need to make my way up there again too. We should talk.

glxtrix;243783 wrote: Hmmmm, interesting, I thought you said the efflo looked "sooooo much better" in my tank than yours....hmmm, I don't have sand.....lol. The fish man, amazing looking! I need to make my way up there again too. We should talk.

hey, I sent you a sad PM. And your memory is cloudy. I said it looks so much different. If I recall, yours never grew, it was a tiny toenail sized piece. Sand = growth, you bare bottom scum!!!

Is it my fault you fraged me a piece that was a to scale size of your......ok, ok I won't go there.....lol. It sure had some pretty colors in my tank though. Yeah I got that PM....oh well, things happen.

wow...I am impressed. Very cool. Thanks for sharing. More pics would be nice when you have a chance.

glxtrix;243790 wrote: Is it my fault you fraged me a piece that was a to scale size of your......ok, ok I won't go there.....lol. It sure had some pretty colors in my tank though. Yeah I got that PM....oh well, things happen.

No, you dropped it in the rockwork. Get your propoganda straight. It did have cool color in your tank. That is absolute.

jcusmarine;243791 wrote: wow...I am impressed. Very cool. Thanks for sharing. More pics would be nice when you have a chance.

I have more pics on my phone, I just need to uplaod them. They are not good, though, so you will ahve to suffer through them.

aren't you worried that the Clarion might grow up to be a big, bad, sadistic, serial killer?

jmaneyapanda;243795 wrote: I have more pics on my phone, I just need to uplaod them. They are not good, though, so you will have to suffer through them.

just a suggestion. you could sell a frag and at least get a point & shoot! LOL!

mysterybox;243805 wrote: just a suggestion. you could sell a frag and at least get a point & shoot! LOL!

I have one, it's just 8 years old, and doesnt take the best pics, especially anything even remotely macro.

Just a heads up on that note, they have gotton really inexpensive and the quality has improved immensly. It would be really cool to get some of your tanks on a camera. You know we all want to SEE more! LOL! Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Back