All-In-One Acrylic Frag Tank Group Buy?

Shawn

Market
Reaction score
So I was looking at AIO frag tanks because a few of our members don’t have them. I reached out to Advanced Acrylics and they’re willing to do 20% off the site prices if we order 15 or more tanks. That would put a 40x20 AIO acrylic tank (tank only) at $400. Anyone interested? :p

Link here.

Last edited:
So I was looking at AIO frag tanks because a few of our members don’t have them. I reached out to Advanced Acrylics and they’re willing to do 20% off the site prices if we order 15 or more tanks. That would put a 40x20 AIO acrylic tank (tank only) at $400. Anyone interested? :p
Is this the one your referencing?
1af7ffa750ed16467d28feff3158fcc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

This is the email I got from Pat, the owner of Advanced Acrylics. " Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to bulk ordering frag tanks. We can do a 15% discount for 10+ tanks and 20% for 15+. Let me know the dimensions of each tank and I will get you a quote asap. "

So it doesn't have to be that exact tank. But we could save 20% if we get an order together. Y'all let me know what you think, or if you're interested. I'm thinking I might buy two :cool: and loan them out for frags, lol.

Does the museum quality rounded corners option weaken the tank at all? I'm sure it looks sleeker and $50 more isn't bad.

Does the museum quality rounded corners option weaken the tank at all? I'm sure it looks sleeker and $50 more isn't bad.
I don't know. The acrylic is literally chemically bonded so I wouldn't think so. I went the non-pretty look because when you're lugging these things around they're going to get banged up a bit so I couldn't justify the extra price. But, because we're able to order different sizes and still get the discount, you're able to do what you want, really.

I have worked with Advanced Acrylics on our system. 20% off the Advanced Acrylics is a great deal. John made our sump and refugium- and we have been very pleased.
We also have used Acrylic Habitats and they do a nice product as well.

Back