Anenome Attaching??

thats what i was thinking but the clown i have is big and she'll move it. She can move some pretty big rocks

You may have to find a way to get those clowns out of the tank for a few days. That shoud increase your chances of getting the anemone to attach.

alright relax thats what ill do. Aj i have no where to put the clowns. They would totally destroy my ten gallon and the perks in there.

Well guys my anenome still hasn't attached!! I don't think it ever will. I have put rocks around it and underneath it and it still will not attach. It was doing great for about two weeks but the last couple days it has been looking really bad. :yuk: .. Anyways i dont think there is much i can do at this point. It is still sticky though. I thought i'd keep you guys posted on how it was doing.

Anenomes will do this... Have patience!

BTW: I have a LTA that has been established in my system for over 2 years, always in the same spot, never moved and is host to my 2 Perc's, for the last 2 weeks, he has been floating around the tank. It can be aggravating I know. My 2 rose BTA's pretty much stay put, only the clone moves a little...

Yeah im afraid it is going to die though. It has been getting ALOT smaller the last couple days. Yesterday it was inside out. The mouth was coming out. I know that they do this when they eat. But I hadn't feed it then.

Well the anenome has died.:sad: . Thank you guys for all of your suggestions and trying to help me out. I appriciate it.

Well i've never had god luck with them. But I thought I would because its my new tank and I have more intense lights. I do not know what I am doing wrong.

Back