Antoher LED Question *link inside

legalreefer

Market
Reaction score
What do you all think about this set up over a Oceanic 58g mixed corals? Im thinking an 8.5"x30" heat sink with 60 degree optics and 1 or 2 uvs. Is it going to be enough light or too much? Please let me know if Im over looking something. Has anyone done business with this company?

a>

I have done business with them. They answered my questions, and shipping was pretty fast considering that it came from overseas. If you place an order, I would like to get a couple UV leds. You can order kits from them that will have a couple of these. I have extra white and blue LEDs that I would swap with you... pretty please :) Or, I could just give you money to order me a few? I'll pay the difference in shipping.

Here's my LED build thread.

Am I happy with the LEDs? I think it's still a little early to tell. I have a green slimer frag that is starting to encrust the plug (i think this is a good sign). Palys and zoas are multiplying, LPS grows so slow that it's hard for me to tell. I'm taking pictures every couple weeks to see if I notice a change. My birds nest looks like it is about to sprout more branches (it looks like it's forming white-ish pimples). At this point, I think i'm happy, but my inexperience just leaves me guessing... such is life!

Edit: forgot this :)

showthread.php

If I do purchase a kit, I can certainly get whatever you need. How many blues do you have?

I might be game on this as well. please get with me before ordering. let me do some research. do you know what is req. for a 120 48x24x24? also while LQQKing at the website the pictures do reflect the parts list.

Back