Any tips for catching a maroon clown??

ericmcj31

Market
Reaction score
^^^title says it all^^^ I have a mean arse maroon clown in my 135 and wanted to catch him w/o having to break my tank all apart.

they should be a little easier--this freakin' maroon clown is badarse--lol; he's beautiful but kinda a bully (which is ok b/c that's his nature, but i prefer a more docile tank-lol)

well i have about 70-80 pounds of live rock. and do not want to pull it out. but thats why i want him out i just got a pair of naked clowns and he is being a prike to them

Two jumper wires off a 6 volt flashlight battery should catch just about anything I can think of that would fit in a tank.

yeah-I prob. have 200+ pounds in the 135 and it ain't ABOUT to come out-lol

and the pj is just not to my likeing anymore the girlfriend got him and put him in the tank with out me knowing she said he was cute

LeeS;300340 wrote: Two jumper wires off a 6 volt flashlight battery should catch just about anything I can think of that would fit in a tank.
lol well if it was just him in the tank im almost to the point to where i would do that lol

I used a six line wrasse as bait to catch another six line out of my 210.
Dave

jgilley84;300374 wrote: lol how did i know thats what you ment!!!! yep they are very fun...

>

Acroholic;300377 wrote: I used a six line wrasse as bait to catch another six line out of my 210.
Dave

??? I'm sorry but I'm in the dark on this??? could you explain a little more indepth?

Back