Anybody ever heard of them??

ericmcj31

Market
Reaction score
http://www.crystalviewtank.com/index.htm">http://www.crystalviewtank.com/index.htm</a>

I came across them on Ebay-and they have some great fish prices-and tank prices too, just not practical to ship from Cali, but thought about some fish-anybody ever heard of them-good or bad?

i dunno but based on price i would be glad to go in on an order......cant beat a blue tang for 14 bux.....i mean i know there will be shipping but if we get enough people to split shipping it would be minimal....

Ill go in on this one as well if anyone has any expeience with them what did there ebay feedback say?

aceheart1976;191122 wrote: did you see the 45000 gallon tank in the tank price list LOL $3.6 mil

yeah I ordered a couple for my living room; j/k--I'm up for an order-just let me know what you guys think!

i actually went in the store and it is amazing and i think they said that they qt all their fish.

who is willing to organize the order? if we need a location for everyone to pick up we can do my house, and my dad could bring eric his stuff in rome since he will start working there.

Any one who organizes the order would have to have a tank to put any livstock that is orderd.

lets limit it to 10 people

1) Blind1993
2)TwistofLime
3)Christopherjay
4)Ace1204
5)Shadow
6) reserved for Eric
7)
8)
9)
10)

oh and my dad is home all day so he can get the order inside the house and float the bags in my aquarium untill i get home from school. but someone else has to take care of the money dealing, someone with experience and older than 20.

dawgdude;236180 wrote: I am interested if and ONLY if the person in charge is over 18. Legally Annce and Diane cannot do this order and I dont want to get involved if its not. Its nothing against you two, its just alot of money and liability.
charlie why dont you take charge? i know ill be able to get my order from your dads house.

1) Blind1993
2)TwistofLime
3)Christopherjay
4)Ace1204
5)Shadow
6) reserved for Eric
7) dawgdude
8)nickskains
9)
10)

Back